Whether you are day-hiking, backpacking, hunting, cross-country skiing or snowshoeing in the front or backcountry - Armadillo LT™ is a solid gaiter choice for year-round use. They were designed for outdoor enthusiasts who are looking for a waterproof, contour-fitting, lightweight and durable outer or mid-layer to keep snow, rain, mud, scree, rocks, debris, dust and leeches out of boots / footwear and socks and to save your lower legs from brushy conditions. We know how important it is to have gear that is functional without compromising your comfort level which is why our design and material choices are so important.
These gaiters are built to last - covered by a limited lifetime warranty.
- Waterproof [Up to 20 000 mm]: DWR finish, which gives the fabric face a water and stain resistant finish. Waterproof YKK zipper
- Highly breathable: Three layer breathable ripstop fabric
- Stretchy upper section: Fits the form of the leg so there is no loose fabric, this also makes them relatively quiet
- Durable lower section: Lower cuff is built to withstand all scrapes and scuffs
- Webbing & slide squeeze buckle top closure: Gaiter stays in place when you move around
- Replaceable instep strap: Durable TPU-coated nylon instep strap. Can be replaced if needed
- Zipper protection & secure fit: Velcro strap to tuck zipper away
- Secure hook: Upward facing hook that stays in place once attached to boot laces
- Zip from top down: Fast to put on, take off, and adjust
- Unisex: Men/Women
- Year-round use: Spring, summer, fall, winter
- 259 g (XS), 270 g (S), 300 g (M), 315 g (L), 324 g (XL)
- Cross-country skiing