Beefy in personality, versatile in form, our cushy Mountaineering sock makes the most of big summit efforts and down day energy in a Heavyweight Micro Crew. Full-wrap cushion around the footbed and all-over Merino offer warm, lounge-worthy comfort akin to your favorite house slippers but with the proven, long-wear durability to explore beyond your comfort zone (and laundry basket) for weeks on end.
Height: Micro Crew
Pair with: Hiking boots, mountaineering boots, extreme conditions
- Women's micro crew socks average 7.5 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to show about 5 in. above a low hiking shoe or just above a standard hiking boot
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no blisters for peak hiking comfort.
- Merino Wool is at home on the trail, naturally moving moisture to keep feet fresh and dry in all weather.
- Our warmest socks - heavyweight socks trap heat, transfer moisture, and provide steady comfort on the coldest treks.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
Machine wash in cold water on gentle cycle with socks inside-out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low or hang dry. Do not dry clean. You can learn more about how to wash merino wool socks here.